Friday, November 19, 2010

Wisconsin- Part 3

Throughout our weekend, Nick and I kept hearing about Hankerson's bakery.  Nick's parents can find a delicious bakery anywhere they go.  When I first started going on family trips with the Scheuers, I started to notice they tended to center around food, and there was always a delicious bakery to visit!  Well, this one did not disappoint.  We stopped by on our way to the airport Monday to grab breakfast.  The smell was heavenly. 



What a way to leave!  We thoroughly enjoyed our time in the dairy state, but more importantly loved getting to spend time with family.  I feel like I really got to know more of Nick's family and we are both so thankful to have spent that precious time with Grandma Haen.  

3 comments:

  1. I'm hungry just looking at this entry! Dad Scheuer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you bring any back to Blacksburg? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! You crack me up....and, you sound exactly like Josh! We're always saying that mom and dad have a radar for a bakery- I love it!
    Can't wait to see you in a few weeks...

    ReplyDelete