Thursday, March 10, 2011

Baby Metcalf

Last weekend I made the trip to Raleigh to celebrate my cousin Blair and her sweet baby on the way!  Blair and her husband Rob live in Nashville and I don't get the opportunity to see them that often, so I was excited to be able to make it.  Some of her friends from Raleigh hosted a wonderful brunch shower in her honor.  

My Aunt Rhonda (Blair's mom) wrapped up a few things from when Blair was a baby and gave them to her at the shower- such a great idea and so sweet!  Blair and Rob are going to be surprised by the gender.  She was glowing the whole morning- I can't wait to see her as a mom. 


The food was awesome- frittatas, baked french toast, grits and more.  Yum!


Of course we had to get the four cousins shot.  I am so thankful for my sister-like cousins.  They are such a blessing!  My other cousin Anna is a new mommy (remember sweet Copeland?)  and their babies will be 5 months apart- so fun!


We are so excited to meet Baby Metcalf!  We are thrilled for you guys and love you so much!

1 comment:

  1. cute! thanks linds:) can't wait to see you at the end of the month! XO

    ReplyDelete