Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Good Reads

I have lots of time on my hands this summer- a luxury, I know.   I am always on the lookout for a good book and especially now that I have so much time to read.  Recently I finished Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand which is a biography of Louie Zamperini.  It's inspiring and eye opening- I highly recommend it.

The other book I just finished could not be more different-  The Guernesy Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer.  This book is much more lighthearted and makes for great summer reading.

My friend recently introduced me to Good Reads which is an awesome site.  You can list books you have read, want to read and are currently reading as well as rate those books and write reviews for them.  You can also find your friends on good reads and see what books they have read and what they liked- very helpful for finding new books.

So what should I add to my summer reading list?

No comments:

Post a Comment