Thursday, October 13, 2011

The Big Day

Laurie and I spent her last night as a single lady together (Nick stayed with the guys).  We woke up bright and early to pick up her flowers from the farmers market in downtown Greensboro.  I love this idea so so much.  There is a sweet lady, Shirley and her mom who grow all the flowers and sell them there every Saturday.  I love that they were local and so fresh.  They were beautiful and just the look Laurie was going for.



Laurie worked so hard to plan every last detail and it really showed.  Everyone worked really hard on Saturday to pull off her vision.  Even the groom and groomsmen got in on the flower arranging- cute!





The bridesmaids worked hard inside to make all the bouquets, boutonnieres and table arrangements.


Finally it was time to get ready!  Here is where my picture taking stopped because I wanted to focus on the bride! But, I stole a few from Sara and I know the photographer did an awesome job.  Laurie was a stunning bride and was glowing all day!  Isn't she radiant?




The day could not have been more perfect!  We are so happy for the newlyweds!  Love you both so much!




1 comment:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!! Can't wait to see more pics! What an awesome dress! :-) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete