Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Bridesmaids Luncheon

I am finally uploading all the pictures I took from Laurie and Pat's wedding weekend!  So for todays recap, we have the bridesmaids luncheon which took place on Friday before the wedding.

My Aunt Rhonda, Maw Maw and our dear family friend Diane helped host the luncheon for Laurie and her maids!  It was beautiful and relaxing- such a special way to start out the weekend!  Laurie has such sweet friends that love her so much.

Here are most of the girls-  Laurie has grown up with most of these ladies.  A lot of them were around when she met Pat in middle school!  


The Bride and Diane-


Cousins Four and Aunt Rhonda-  I love that we all were able to spend time together all in one place- I love them so much!


Dianne has her own interior decorating business in Greensboro and her home is gorgeous.  The decorations were perfect for a fall wedding.




....more to come soon!

1 comment: