Monday, April 2, 2012

Checking In

 I have not completely forgotten that I have a blog, contrary to how it may seem.  And while I have been away from this blog for quite a while, I have been doing some guest posting.  My mother-in-law, Chris writes a fabulous cooking blog and my father-in-law, Scott takes all the gorgeous photographs.  She has such a natural gift for cooking and teaching.  Her passion for these things is evident in her creative posts everyday.  Through Nick and his family I discovered my own love for cooking and have learned so much from Chris.  All that to say I've had the privilege of posting on her blog a few times in the past couple weeks which has kept me busy.  You should definitely check out The Cafe Sucre Farine if you haven't already!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Lindsay, I LOVE having you blogging with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsay, I do read both blogs, and I am thankful you have a mother-in-law like Chris. You are so talented! I love you very much.

    ReplyDelete