Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Young Life 5K


While I am working on my posts from our most recent adventure, I wanted to make sure I posted this.  A few weeks ago I ran the Young Life 5k in Raleigh.  Emily and I met in college during YL leader training, were on the same YL team and now get to live in the same city.  I love supporting Young Life and their mission. The 5k was to raise money to send kids to camp.  The weather was beautiful and there was free ice cream at the end.  What more could you want?  


                              

3 comments:

  1. Woo hoo!! Go kev and Emily!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great to see this! I miss you both so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindsay,great to see you are posting again. Glad you are back. Can't wait to hear about your trip.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete